[Video] One2Explore – Graphing feature for workflow testing
MeU Solutions now includes a new module of One2Explore tool that supports Exploratory and Session-Based Testing practices more effectively, called Graphing module, unique approach for Exploratory Testing at MeU Solutions – Data Mining and AI to exercise more effectively and overcome challenges. The idea behind this module is to visualize the testing flows that run by testers and it can make a comparison between the executed testing flows to show us the discrepancy, based on the captured data we can view and identify the effectiveness in flow testing between testers, provide an insight into the product quality both graphically and statistically, analysis the collected data can be used to identify the opportunities and improvement for your product
It’s undeniable to say about how efficient exploratory testing in Agile manner. However, this approach also shows some problems related to reproducing which is controlled by enforcing some level of documentation on testers. Some major challenges encountered in exploratory testing as follows:
- How to measure the efficiency of exploratory testing?
- How to help “junior” testers do exploratory testing effectively?
- How to debrief/ report and log testing in a way which conveys information fast easily?
- How to replicate failures when there is no script/ test case stated?
- Have you compared your session to previous sessions that contain the same charter to determine differences in test coverage?
- Have you considered and recorded the quality and coverage of your session?
- Are your notes in a state that would enable you to retell your testing story in the future?
- And more ….
We take these challenges into our innovative tool called One2Explore. This tool has been benefited by almost the projects at our company. It is published in a scientific book at One2Explore – Graph Builder for Exploratory Testing from a Novel Approach
With One2Explore capabilities, the exploratory testing (or context-driven testing) is more effective. One2Explore is a smarter tool for exploratory testing that helps you structure, plan, track, report and debrief the exploratory to ensure the goal covered. One2Explore is integrated with One2Test (Testing Dashboard) and JIRA to gain more efficiency. Watch this video to see how we run a demo for the Graphing Feature of One2Explore tool, enjoy the video!
[nz_youtube id=”nJjlZIKp-Oc” width=”” /]
[nz_sep top=”20″ bottom=”20″ width=”” height=”” type=”solid” color=”#e0e0e0″ align=”left” /]
You can find more information about One2Explore & One2Test in this link.
- Records testing activities, relevant data, and snapshot testing screens
- Exploratory Test Planner with test charters
- Test Session Management
- Robust Documentation
- Note-taker for testing execution and debrief
- Charter-based Bug Tracking
- Integration-Capability with other systems: JIRA, Test Link and One2Test
- Testing Quality and Testing Progress Dashboard
- Testing Efficiency Analysis
- Testing Comparison by Runs
You can find another demo that we use One2Explore and One2Test when exploring the StickyNote application.