Manual Testing Solutions
At MeU, solutions are refined with a blend of testing process, tools & technologies and good practices, in order to ensure that the best value is delivered without defects in an accelerated time-frame.
MeU Solutions applies and provides Context-Driven Testing Solutions to our clients in order to achieve greater effectiveness. Adopting exploratory testing (an approach in Context-Driven Testing), testers perform testing based on the context of the project, continually optimizing the quality of tests with the experience obtained throughout the testing process. This approach is particularly applicable for Agile projects where repeated “sprints” are executed and experience can be applied to improve the test process with each sprint.
Test Management and Defect Tracking System
- TestLink, TestRail, …
- JIRA, Mantisbt, Bugzilla, Redmine, …
- One2Explore: A powerful tool developed by MeU Solutions to track and to visualize all testing activities and to support the debriefing and reporting
- One2Test: A testing portal to plan, manage, and report the testing. MeU Solutions developed One2Test. It helps Test Managers and Clients easily spot the product-under-test quality by visual product quality risk assessment
If you don’t see the software testing solution you’re looking for, don’t worry, please feels free to send us a request for it.
Our testing professionals with multiple skills who are good at both test approaches, techniques, tools, and an excellent mindset.
- Have at least 5+ years of experience with the comprehensive experience across domains are a key driver for testing success.
- ISTQB-certified, PSM I/II-certified, HIPAA compliant, GDPR compliant, 508 compliant.
- Domain-trained test engineers (eCommerce, Healthcare, Financial, Banking, Clinical Trial Testing)
- Enterprise application Testing (ERP, CRM, HRM, SCM, BPM, billing systems, etc.)
- In-house center of excellence for software testing services.
MeU made significant progress, successfully completing the first project phase and delivering a demo for potential customers. MeU distinguished themselves with their responsive communication, agile methodology, and security testing expertise.
The collaboration was marked by problem-free project management. If any questions or issues popped up, their team was prompt at getting in touch. What stood out the most, though, was their detailed weekly status reports, which helped fill a skill gap in the internal team.
I would say quality and intelligence and teamwork, those are the 3 things that I think some of our engagement with MeU and the way that our quality assurance tester was able to accomplish a lot with that on the daily basis and also fit in the team and really be part of what we do every day.
MeU did a very good job and delivered a very good quality product. The team delivered high-quality results within a tight time-frame.