Agile Testing Solutions
MeU Solutions, a leading context driven testing/ agile testing in Vietnam with its matured Agile Testing/ QA practices, extensive experience of test and life-cycle automation testing solutions helps you build the right QA capabilities for Agile. Our methodology ensures that testing complements development, helps adopt automation through continuous integration, and implementation of testing techniques (TDD, BDD,…). At MeU Solutions, we have an institutionalized metrics & measurement framework to track and monitor sprint velocity/retro trends, burn rate, backlogs, etc. that provide performance visibility and confidence to our client.
How do we perform Agile testing?
By Context Driven Testing, we strive to focus our efforts on actual testing and test artifacts that will have the most value to you. We don’t spend countless hours working on test artifacts and other documentation that you do not want, need, and have no value to you. Our agile testing is performed in Time-Boxed sessions (or called session-based testing). Instead of developing detailed test cases, we build a Test Map which is a set of test charters (test objectives, high level test cases). All test charters associate with user stories and link to Product Coverage Outline (PCO – in form of mindmap – where we use to manage our know-how of product under test).
Working with MeU Solutions, you will access to large pool of skilled resources who have much experience with Agile methodology. We also understand all challenges of agile-offshoring model, especially communication and collaboration. However, our strategies allow us to overcome these ones
- We build agile culture where everyone want to work, not have to work
- We encourage our clients to have Daily Coordination Meetings
- If any, we have Ambassadors Travelling Between Far-Located Sites Regularly
- We use boundary Spanner at each site
- Test Management and Defect Tracking System
- Test tools
- One2Explore: A powerful tool developed by MeU Solutions to track and visualize all testing activities and support the debriefing and reporting
- One2Test: A testing portal to plan, manage and report the testing which developed by MeU Solutions. It helps Test Managers and Clients easily spot the product-under-test quality by visual product quality risk assessment
- Pool of certified PSM, PMI-ACP
- Strong communication to work in agile distribution environment
- A lot of experience years with agile projects, but not very old to accept changes
- Keen, sharp and open-minded