Information we collect and how we use it.
We collect information from you as part of certain features on our Site, such as when you fill out our contact form or email request form, register for a webinar, or download a white paper. The information we collect may include your name, email address, company name, phone number, and state. Third party tools employed on our Site, like Google Analytics, may collect additional information from you, such as geographic area, age, operating system language, and inbound referral link. We may use the contact information you input to send you information, newsletters, special offerings and other communications (such as event notifications, job postings, and content available for download) and to service our Site.
We also have a feature that allows you to send us your resume if you are interested in a career at Meu Solutions. We may use this information as part of the evaluation and hiring process and to send you future job postings.
Tools employed on our Site may gather your IP address when you access the Site. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer, maintain and improve the Site, and gather broad geolocation information for aggregate use. Your IP address may indicate the city from which you are accessing the Internet, but we do not use your IP address in a manner linked to your personally identifiable information.
Updating your information.
We will let you update your personal information that you have provided to us through the methods available on the Site. You may also contact us to change update your information via the email address below. We will also take steps to make sure that any updates that you provide are processed in a timely and complete manner.
Third parties may operate or host the Site or the computers that operate the Site, store or process data for us, provide services related to the information requests that you have submitted or communications we provide to you. For example, we have described above how we use Google Analytics, and we use SalesForce to capture and store contact information that you provide to us. We do not sell personally identifiable information collected via the Site to third party marketers.
- To correct technical problems and malfunctions in how we provide our Site to you and to technically process your information;
- To protect the security and integrity of the Site;
- To protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others;
- To respond to claims that your information violates the rights or interests of third parties;
- To comply with applicable law;
- To respond to judicial process;
- To the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies and for an investigation on a matter related to public safety, as applicable.
You understand and agree that technical processing of your information is and may be required:
- To send and receive messages regarding your use of the Site;
- To conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks;
- To conform to the limitations of our Site;
- To conform to other, similar technical requirements.