CrossOver – Software Testing Training at Faculty of Information Technology (FIT) – HCMC University of Science
CrossOver – Software Testing Training – Is a training program that guides students, new testers and professionals to develop and to shape their career in software testing. The integrated training program is designed and delivered by Sharp-In-U and MeU Solutions. The program is a combination of two schools – Conventional Testing and Context-Driven Testing with 2 phases.
What benefits do you get from this program?
The rise of software testing is demanding talent testers with strong skills and bright minds, Software Testing Without Border aims to develop talent people by knowledge and hands-on experience gained through the program. It provides the following career benefits:
- Enhances one’s skills in software testing through formal training and practices
- Earns experiences in testing, team-work, soft-skills with practical projects at MeU Solutions
- Sharp the mind to think a problem critically and laterally (think as scientists). Then, look at software & products in diverse standpoint views
- Have the opportunity to experience on modern software testing approach – context-driven testing – an approach for agile testing.
Training at SIU
5 knowledge Areas:
- Software Testing Principles and Concepts
- Software Testing Design
- Software Testing Execution
- Measurement Test Status, Analysis, and Reporting
- Plan Test and Execute Plan
- Testing Specialized Technologies
Internship at MeU
Earn experiences with the 1-month internship at MeU Solutions. Working with test professionals at MeU Solutions in hands-on/ real projects in both conventional and context-driven testing approach.
Working at ITO
Qualified candidates are offered to work for ITOs which are IT companies have the partnership with SIU. Working for these ITOs is pre-agreement between SIU and training attendees.
More information about the program, you can find it at the topic Công ty Sharp-In-U (SIU) tổ chức chương trình CrossOver – Software Testing Training, Faculty of Information Technology (FIT) – HCMC University of Science
227 Nguyen Van Cu, Dist 5 HCMC – (08) 38.354.266 – (08) 38.324.467