Join the MeU Solutions internship where you can shine a light on your talent and be challenged in ways you never imagined. This is a unique internship designed to put your cutting edge development and design skills to the challenge to rapidly prototype and build a product on the latest Microsoft (.Net), or Java or Android/iOS platforms. You will work in a small team with other MeU Solutions interns and be responsible for creating a product end-to-end, starting with product definition, working through design and development; and if successful, wrapping up with the public launch of the product. Coaches and technical leaders from MeU provide guidance and expertise along the way.
The MeU Internship Principles:
It’s like boot camp. But friendlier. And geekier. Interns are armed with the latest tools and tactics needed to define, design and develop apps for Microsoft, Android or iOS’s latest mobile, wearable and cloud platforms.
It takes a village to raise a product. At The MeU, intern teams with professional engineers, designers, program managers and each other to bring a product to life.
Interns are empowered to work together to bring ideas to life by brainstorming, debating, designing, coding, debugging, optimizing and ultimately shipping their apps for the world to use.
After 12 to 16 weeks, crossing the finish line with your MeU team could mean putting your product out to the world to use. Excitement. Satisfaction. Relief. That’s what it feels like when you “shipped it”!
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available MeU intern roles including the ones described below, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered for an internship or college student position, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field.
While working alongside our full-time developers and quality assurance specialists, interns will be equal members of our team. You’ll find yourself working on a wide range of software projects and all aspects of the development life cycle. Example responsibilities and goals include:
- Work with developers and designers to implement fan-facing pages as well as internal tools.
- Debug issues and address performance bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with content strategists and UX designers to plan upcoming features.
- Becomes familiar with tools and applications utilized by the department.
- Completes special projects and assignments in a positive and timely manner.
- Has a good grasp of grammar and sentence structure for technical writing.
- Listens/gives constructive feedback.
- Good group interaction skills.
- Ability to follow directions and project plans.
- Assists with design or modification of a product, service, or process.
- Maintain existing C# Windows Form business applications
- Write and maintain unit tests
- Work with our QA team to ensure stable software releases
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Gain experience in real-world software development processes
MeU Software engineer
- Currently Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing in C#/Java/Python is preferred
- Windows Forms and/or web development is a plus
- ASP.NET MVC/SPA experience
- Unit testing experience
- SCRUM/Agile Development Experience
- Strong technical prowess, including understanding of algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience.
- Expertise in feature definition, design, and feasibility
- Proactive work ethic, capable and creative problem solver who is not afraid of big challenges.
- Able to work closely with other team members in a collaborative productive multidisciplinary environment
Perks you Enjoy at MeU Solutions
- Working in one of the young and flexible environment in Vietnam
- Ability to join the team building large-scale & latest technology software products for Viet Nam and Global market
- Hand on on at least 2 projects to gain knowledge, experience in Software Development Lifecycle, methodology, tools and technique (such as Java, .Net, Android/ iOS, GitHub, Jira)
- Working, growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Coaching 1 – 1 directly from mentor/ coach with dozen years of experiences in Software Industry
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Experience||IT students (3rd, senior year, undergraduate or graduated)|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science|