(Senior/Junior/Fresher) Java Software Developers
Summary of Job Functions:
- To design and build applications on Java platforms.
- The job functions may vary from time to time and the Management reserves the right to change/add/remove certain job functions as it may see deem fit.
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- This position is also open to final year students who are undertaking their practical/industrial training.
- Play an active role in the following aspects: Java EE web application development; maintenance and support of current projects.
- Customizing and maintaining existing web applications.
- Ensure all source codes are bug-free, optimized, written, and documented in compliance with the company’s standard.
- To ensure timely project delivery.
- Knowledge in Java (JDK 1.7 and above) especially in JEE (JEE2 and above) technological stack
- At least 2 years’ working experience in building web applications
- Knowledge in using Source Control system (SVN, GIT, Mercurial)
- Familiar with using project management and build tools such as Apache Ant, Apache Maven, Gradle
- Experience with using modern Java IDE for development such as Eclipse IDE, NetBeans IDE
- Experience in using popular open-source frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate(ORM)
- Experience developing test cases with the JUnit framework, TestNG, Selenium, JMeter
- Experience with Java EE application servers such as JBoss AS, Apache Tomcat,
- Experience in using RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Must be able to work independently, cognizant of delivery timelines and have a professional attitude and conduct
- Must be able to contribute as a team member in terms of providing input during the design phase; engage in discussion actively to resolve bottlenecks in the development process
- Advantages if able to produce software and project-related documentation such as test scripts, UML diagrams (which includes Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams), testing results, migration checklists, development guides, release notes, troubleshooting guides, training documents, configuration documents
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of rich client development using JQuery, AngularJS, and NodeJS
- Knowledge in using (client-side) and developing (server-side) web services technologies: SOAP and RESTful
- Knowledge of integration with popular social platforms: Google, Facebook, and Twitter API integration
- Knowledge in NoSQL technologies and related systems: Redis, Memcache
- Knowledge in using Continuous Integration System such as Jenkins, Hudson, SonarQube
- Have an in-depth cross-domain understanding of the applicability of software solutions and off-the-shelf software and experience communicating technology strategy and director for all levels: management, end-users, and technical staff
Perks you Enjoy at MeU Solutions
- Working in one of the young and flexible environments in Vietnam
- Ability to join the team building large-scale & latest technology software products for Viet Nam and Global market
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle, methodology, tools, and technique (such as Java, .Net, Android/ iOS, GitHub, Jira)
- Working, growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Coaching 1 – 1 directly from mentor/ coach with a dozen years of experiences in Software Industry
- And much more, join us and let yourself explore other great things!