We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for clients.
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standup.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Skype, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, AWS, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- 1+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- You’re passionate about software development…it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Perks you Enjoy at MeU Solutions:
- Working in one of the young and flexible environments in Vietnam
- Ability to join the team building large-scale & latest technology software products for Viet Nam and Global market
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle, methodology, tools, and technique (such as Java, .Net, Android/ iOS, GitHub, Jira)
- Working, growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Coaching 1 – 1 directly from mentor/ coach with a dozen years of experiences in Software Industry
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.|