We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Deliver a complete front end application
- Coordinate the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Write non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Create custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Validate user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback
- Document the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Create configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop
- Communicate with external web services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Perks you Enjoy at MeU Solutions:
- Working in one of the young and flexible environments in Vietnam
- Ability to join the team building large-scale & latest technology software products for Viet Nam and Global market
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle, methodology, tools, and technique (such as Java, .Net, Android/ iOS, GitHub, Jira)
- Working, growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Coaching 1 – 1 directly from mentor/ coach with a dozen years of experiences in Software Industry